Oil-free PTFE Washer Seal Ring Mounted On Piston With Grooves For
What is piston seal?
Piston seals, also known as piston packings, are mounted on a
piston head which moves through the bore of a hydraulic or
pneumatic cylinder tube. The inner diameter of the seal is fitted
in a static housing/ groove within the piston head. Piston seals
can either be single acting seals (designed for pressure from one
side only), or double acting seals (designed for pressure from both
sides) and are usually used in a sealing system with bearings,
which are either incorporated into the seal or separately in
additional housings. Sometimes single acting seals are mounted
back-to-back on a piston head in separate grooves to provide a
double acting arrangement.ect.
1.Good sealing solution, long service life.
2.Easy installation reduces risk .
3.Working in various medium based on different elastomer material.
Produce Max Temp.
Products Name: Custom PTFE ring
Material Comparison: PTFE, Filler PTFE
Application: Industry, Chemistry and so on
Design: By Customer
Processing Method: By CNC Machine
1) Good quality PTFE ring
2) Different sizes of PTFE washers
3) Different materials of PTFE washers, can add different fillers
4) There are standard and nonstandard products as you request.
5) High quality with low cost and short delivery time.
6) We can do custom order by drawing, sample or draft with your
1) Apparent density: 2.10 - 2.30g/cm3
2) Tensile strength: >15.0Mpa
3) Ultimate elongation: >150%
Features of PTFE:
1. Good sealing effect in Dynamic and static sealing
2. Minimal start-up and movement friction, smooth movement even at
low speeds, no creeping
3. Good abrasion.
4. Excellent sliding performance.
5. Easy to install
6. PTFE is anticorrosive, non-toxic, tasteless, and food grade.
widely used in mobile hydraulics as sealing solutions, injection
molding machines,machine tools, in piston accumulator and also for
standard equipment designing,especially a cylinder. ect
1.Professional spare parts service.
2.A lot of standard sizes in stock.
3.Custom spare parts srevice.
4.Free samples available.
5.Sealing system design.